Role description: Reputation Manager
Reputation Management is a new way of looking at the traditional role of public relations, where online strategies and tactics play the most prominent role. This includes providing social media services, which are playing and increasingly important role in marketing programs for clients of all sizes.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for non-paid media exposure for the brand
- Creating and disseminating online publicity.
- Developing and maintaining online press kits.
- Developing and maintaining online press rooms.
- Performing online reputation and social media audits.
- Helping to develop social media policies and procedures.
- Training the brand’s online “ambassadors” in social media and online reputation management.
- Submitting to online directories.
- Helping clients create, seed, and maintain blogs.
- Tweeting and retweeting on behalf of the brand.
- Building online groups, forums, communities and social networks.
- Facilitating and monitoring online product reviews and endorsements.
- Posting intellectual capital and digital assets on behalf of the brand.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting results.
- Developing and executing brand communications programs among the brand’s internal audiences.
- Helping manage crisis communications arising from brand or company activities.
Questions or feedback? Contact us.
Copyright © 2013 Ignition Consulting Group, Inc. Terms of Service