Policies and internal communication
April 23, 2010 | Author: Tim Williams
Key sections and provisions of an employee handbook.
Questions or feedback? Contact us.
Copyright © 2011 Ignition Consulting Group, Inc. Terms of Service
Browse Our Free Resources
Does your firm have a sense of purpose that transcends making money?
Does your firm have a set of beliefs that guide its daily business decisions?
- Developing an effective positioning
- The argument for a differentiated business strategy
- Tools for refining and validating your positioning
Has your firm identified and leveraged its points of relevant differentiation?
- Agency structure and core competencies
- Digital marketing
- Ideation and creative development
- One-to-one marketing
- Reputation management
- Strategic planning and development
Is your firm delivering excellence and offering the right services for today’s marketplace?
- Job design, roles and responsibilities
- Management and leadership
- Performance planning and career development
- Policies and internal communication
- Recruiting and selecting talent
- Training and professional development
Does your firm have the right talent to deliver consistently high levels of performance?
Agency New Business
Does your firm market its own brand and proactively manage the reputation of its own brand?
- Intellectual property development and management
- Software systems and solutions
- Work processing and workflow management
How well does your firm manage its processes and workflow?
Agency Space and Tools
Does your firm have a work environment that allows your people do their best work?
Is your firm compensated for the value it creates rather than the hours it works?
©Ignition Consulting Group™